myFlickr is a free and poweful Joomla! content Plugin that allows embeding Flickr Photos into Joomla articles.
myFlickr on JED : http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/social-web/photo-channels/17311
Current version: 2.0
- Agile implementation of Flickr API in easy-to-use Joomla! Plugin
- Get Photos from:
- User Streams,
- or make use of powerful Search engine.
- Multiple Layout options.
- Use one of 8 easly adaptable, predefined CSS Styles or create your own.
- Fancybox 1
- Fancybox 2
- or implement your own
- Customize! : Make use of multiple parameters and adapt myflickr to your needs.
- Display multiple galleries in one article
- Choose Random option
- and more...
Easy to adapt plugin that follows this four-step logic:
- Choose Feed ( PHOTOS )
- Choose Layout ( HTML )
- Choose Style ( FASHION CHOICE )
- Choose Gallery ( FIREWORKS )
myFlickr 2.0 is licensed under: GNU General Public License
myFlickr also uses following components/libraries:
Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses:
|Justified Gallery v3.4.0||
Download / Subscribe
Great for everyone
Meant for Commercial Projects and everybody who is willing to support myFlickr
Flickr is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. This plugin uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr. All photos are property of the respective Flickr users and subject to individual terms of usage.